Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Photo Challenge

Oh my goodness, here I am again. And so quickly since the last time! I thought I would hop on now before I lost track of time/got too tired to blog. I was just on my friend Jenny's blog and she is doing a 30-day photo challenge. She asked if others would like to join her. I thought this would be a good way to get me in the habit of blogging more often...or it will be an epic failure on my part! Stay tuned!
Day 1: Your Facebook Profile Picture
Eh, I'm not in love with this picture. I just so rarely think to change it. This was taken before I headed out to a wedding. I had used my newly purchased straightener for the first time and was happy with the flatness of my hair (since it has a tendency to poof). Now you know.

2 comments:

jenny said...

Yay! Happy to have you along...

Shannon said...

I'm doing it too to try to stop neglecting my little corner of the internet. Can't wait to see your pictures!