Sunday, November 14, 2010

Challenge: Day 6

A Photo That Makes You Laugh
For obvious reasons, this picture makes me laugh. If you don't recognize the beauties in the picture, they are my mom, sister Carey, me, and sister Courtney. I imagine that Carey must have been on a break from college and had come home to visit. What a perfect time to do facial masks! I'm sure my dad thought this had to be documented and was all the more eager to do so since he wouldn't be haunted by this picture in years to come. I'm guessing that Courtney was the most reluctant to pose for this one, being the cool teen that she was. I just thought it was cool, but I had a feeling I'd be embarrassed later. By the looks of it, I was still in my stretch pants phase. Seriously, I don't think I wore jeans until I was in 6th grade.What I especially love are the haircuts we are proudly wearing, my mom's sweet puffy paint sweatshirt, and the scary wide eyes we are all displaying.

Oh dear, I hope this picture makes you laugh, too.

No comments: