Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Challenge: Day 8

A Photo of Your Favorite Band/Musician
*{sigh}* Frank Sinatra. Ol' Blue Eyes. The man. The legend. I don't think any musician will ever or can ever fill the position of my favorite musician the way that Frank does. There was a time that I swooned over 'NSYNC :), but their place in musical history has passed. Frank's music is timeless. You cannot be in a bad mood when Frank sings....well, unless one of his more solemn songs is playing. But that's just it! His voice just messes with the listener's emotions! He makes you feel the way he WANTS you to feel. Powerful stuff. My dad often sings Frank Sinatra songs, which is probably how I grew to love F.S. so much. When recorded, my dad's voice has been mistaken for Sinatra's voice. And since I like my dad so much, it was just a natural progression to like Frank, too. My entire family loves Sinatra. We can't help ourselves. It's in the blood.

1 comment:

Erika said...

I LOVE Frank Sinatra...good choice, Cassie! Always a classic and I never get tired of him!