Friday, July 3, 2009

Mandy's Wedding Extravaganza!

Last weekend, Mandy who is my former roommate, bed bunk neighbor, tears and laughter sharer, road trip partner, and dear friend got MARRIED! Between all the fun we had, I managed to snap a few pictures that ya'll might enjoy.


This is the lovely Bride at her Bacherlorette Party! She's simply radiant! I wanted her to wear this on her wedding day. She didn't. It was disappointing.

Some of the girls in full bowling gear. Socks were generously given by Jess, since we all forgot our own! We were the only ones bowling, so we danced, sang, and got terrible scores!

Pedicures the next morning. Wonderful! However, the owner (or just a very bossy employee) told me I needed my eyebrows waxed. I gave in. Then a different lady who actually did the waxing said I needed my lip waxed. You know, I understand the eyebrow thing. But for the record: I have thin, blond facial hair. But she kept saying, "It's bad...it's bad." How could I deny her the pleasure of ripping out my facial hair by the root? I couldn't. And you couldn't have either! Don't judge me!
Amy and Brittany (Bridesmaid and Personal Attendant) at the Rehearsal Dinner.
Jess recieving her Bridesmaid gift: a gorgeous necklace and set of earrings made by Jess and Rachel's sister, Mandi.
Blurry Gerrit and I at the Rehearsal Dinner. There was some weird lighting in there....oh, and our camera is terrible.
Our hair stylist for the wedding day, Rachel. She was such a trooper and did a great job!
Mandy getting her hair done by Cousin and Maid of Honor, Lynette.
The finished porduct! Obviously, she looked amazing. She was a wonderfully fun and calm bride.

Rachel and Mandy saying goodbye at the end of the reception. We were all a bit emotional.


Mandy and me saying goodbye. Okay, this is before the goodbye. But no one wants to see blotchy-faced, crying Cassie.

Congrats to you, Adam and Mandy. We couldn't be happier for you. You are amazing individuals and a wonderful couple. We'll be praying for your new life together!

2 comments:

Gordon Magee said...

Loved the pictures and the stories, so much fun!
Mom

Erika said...

Mandy is so gorgeous and so are you!!! It looks like it was such a fun/beautiful/amazing wedding! Thanks for sharing pictures!!!