Saturday, July 13, 2013

A Trip Home

Ah, the comforts of being home. 
Family
Lakes
Walks
Fresh Air

I made a quick decision one day to take the trip home with Addie since there won't be many opportunities this summer. My mom called back, "Do you want to be alone here with us or should we make it a girls and kids weekend?" 

And so, my sisters and their kiddos came, too! What a treat! 

We walked on the Bearskin Trail. I love being a tourist in my own hometown.

 Addie did a pretty great job of keeping up with everyone. That was made easier for her since the older cousins liked to stop frequently to gather bugs.

Top: Starting the walk with "Gamma"
Bottom: Leaving the trail with my sisters, Courtney and Carey


And as is tradition, the Cousins-on-the-Tube pictures were taken. They couldn't have more fun on this thing if it were actually floating somewhere. It was a great investment by my parents. It keeps the gang busy.


Half the battle of this was just getting Adeline to cooperate.
Sophie, Owen, Addie, Jozie, Aubrey


Adeline told us it was "Addie's turn."
She's a determined little bugger.



It's always hard to leave. Fortunately for us, we had a guy we love waiting for us.



No comments: