Thursday, September 22, 2011

For Her Fans

Addie Rose is four months old! Where does the time go? She's a sassy little girl! She's got a temper, especially when we try to put her in her car seat. She'll arch her back so hard she slides right out of the seat. We have to wrestle her into it! Adeline is also very chatty in the morning. It's so fun to hear her little "thoughts." Sometimes she wants to talk so much that she'll neglect her morning bottle to gab with us. Here are some pictures for those who love her.
I'm trying my hand at posting a video. I took this one about a month ago now. Adeline was talking and flailing about. It might bore the average reader, but I think family will appreciate seeing her sass. :) Enjoy!




6 comments:

Gordon Magee said...

I'm not getting a thing done, I just want to see my baby!
Precious little one!
Love ya Mom

jenny said...

She is seriously SOO cute!! Love those cheeks and baby blues! Where does she get the blue eyes, btw? Love her...

Cassie said...

Thanks, Jenny! The blue eyes were a surprise to us, too! Gerrit and I both have hazel. But both of her grandpas have blue eyes, so there ya go. She'll just forever looked adopted. :) Mom, I'll try to visit soon! :D Walk away from the computer.....

Brittany W said...

my love already runs so deep for this spunky little girl...can't wait to meet her!

Gordon Magee said...

I;m still here looking at my baby!!!!!
Mom

Betsy Zabel said...

You are one of the bestest moms ever. Super funny. "It's an adventure story...."
BAhahah. Gosh, I like you.