Friday, October 24, 2008

Tag! I'm it!

I've been blog "tagged" by my sister, Carey. The rules are:
1. I need to link her blog. Here is her blog. I love it!
2. I need to give 10 random facts about myself. Those will be below.
3. I need to tag other bloggers. I tag Erika and Jenny.

Okay, 10 random facts...this is hard! But here:

1. I make faces that I am unaware of making. My face has a life of its own.2. I can lick my elbow. This is supposed to be physically impossible, but I have an unusually long tongue. Sometimes, I literally have to fold it up in my mouth to make it comfortable.

3. I got sent to the Principal's office in Kindergarten for slapping a boy across the face. But he made fun of me first! And he punched me in the nose after that!

4. I looked like a boy for a good chunk of elementary school/Jr. High. I still think I look like this.5. I was in 8 plays and musicals throughout my school years.6. I knew I wanted to go to Northwestern after I watched the tape of my dad as Tevye in "Fiddler on the Roof." I was probably 4. I went! And I loved it!
7. Once I have an idea in my head, it's stuck. I'm stubborn and obsessive compulsive!

8. I think my family is made up of the greatest people ever. They are all so special in their own very different way. (I don't think they know that though, so don't tell them!). I love them. (And my in-laws too!)9. I secretly sniff Gerrit's neck when he hugs me.10. I have a pumpkin spice cheesecake in the oven RIGHT NOW!

I hope you enjoyed this! I know I did. Erika and Jenny-go for it!

2 comments:

Erika said...

Ha! I loved all the random facts about you!! Tomorrow when I have time to think, I will try to think of 10 random facts about myself....that's harder than it looks!

Gordon Magee said...

Fun to read your blog and learn about your "weirdness!" (I can't imagine where that could have come from!)

Gerrit! Protect your neck! :%)She is sniffing! (Those are nostrils in the smile face...)

Dad