Sunday, October 12, 2008

Gross.

This afternoon, I was about to clean the bathroom. I took the rugs out, put dirty towels in the basket, and put items back in drawers. Then I sprayed the whole bathroom down with my handy-dandy multi-purpose cleaner. I mean everything; I sprayed the mirrors, the sink, the toilet, the tub and shower walls. I like to let the cleaner settle. Next, I was getting ready to use the brush on the toilet. I got into position, ready to do the job I hate, when the whole paper towel roll fell into the toilet! Not only was the whole roll ruined, but I also got splashed IN THE EYE with toilet bowl water. I think God is punishing me for working on the day of rest. I've learned my lesson.

1 comment:

Erika said...

I just laughed sooooo hard! :) I can see this happening to you :) I will learn from you and never clean my toilet on a Sunday! :)