Tuesday, November 3, 2009

TRICK...or Treat!

Once again, Gerrit and I got to be a part of Carey and Greg's annual Halloween party. Every year they have a "Connect 4" tournament and a costume contest. Well, I'm no good at "Connect 4," so I have to try to win the costume contest. I think I've come in second place a couple times (as Hermione Granger and Angelina Jolie). But this year, I was in it to win it! Gerrit found some big red glasses in a store at the mall....and I knew what I had to do. I went as.....my sister, Carey....in JUNIOR HIGH!!!!!! *high-pitched-horror-movie-scream* You can see the original school picture on her blog.
Gerrit was cleverly disguised as Waldo of "Where's Waldo." But after this picture was taken, I couldn't find him all night. ;)I was a little worried about how Carey might react to my costume, but she screamed and laughed when she saw me. She was a good sport (and was also pretty weirded out by how much I looked like her). And I finally won the contest! I beat Chuck Norris! Who else can say that?

And here are the host and hostess. Greg was a rapper (this is pretty much everyday wear for him though:P) and Carey was dirt! That's her hair dyed green to be grass. I thought that was pretty clever. Thanks for another fun Halloween party!

No comments: