Wednesday, April 15, 2009

To My Man on His Birthday

For kicks and giggles....a tribute to Gerrit.....in pictures and lyrics:
Isn't he lovely? Isn't he wonderful? Isn't he precious? Made from love.....


Wherever you go, whatever you do...I will be right here waiting for you.


Look into my eyes and you will see what you mean to me. Search your heart. Search your soul. And when you find me there, you'll search no more.


Wild thing....you make my heart sing. You make everything groovy. Wild thing...I think I love you.

The days may be cloudy or sunny....We're in or out of the money.
But I'm with you always. Come rain or come shine.

I love you, Baby. Happy Birthday.

3 comments:

Gordon Magee said...

I love your tribute to Gerrit, we're glad he is in your life and ours! Love Mom

Erika said...

You guys are just too cute!! Loved the tribute! :) I hope Gerrit had a great birthday!

Betsy Zabel said...

You are funnier than funny. I love it.
This is really classy, I just want to hug you to bits!