Wednesday, January 4, 2012

We Wish You the Merriest, the Merriest....

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Gerrit, Adeline and I joined the rest of my family at my parents' house. Adeline was oblivious to her first Christmas, but enjoyed it, nonetheless.

On the Friday before Christmas, she grabbed my finger and put it in her mouth. Her two bottom teeth had finally arrived! And let me tell ya, her new smile is precious. If only we could capture on camera....she's a rather serious baby. She smiles on her own terms. Sassy little thing.

Anywoo, back to Christmas! Here's our little family before the "opening ceremony."
I love all of their faces! Addie, Aubrey, Owen, Jozie, and Sophie.
Adeline was more interested in the wrapping than the presents. But she got a baby named Laney Faith from Grandma. So far, she likes to hug her and eat her baby's face. But who doesn't?

Gerrit felt a strong need to take Addie sledding for the first time. I was hesitant, but after doing my own test run down the hill....I was still hesitant. I waited with bated breath at the bottom of the hill. She survived!...but didn't care much for the sport.

Grandma and Grandpa showered each babe with attention.
A rarely seen, sisters-only photo. Me, Courtney, and Carey. I think Courtney will appreciate this one. Brings ya back to childhood photos, eh? ;)
And our little family.

Merry 2012!

No comments: