Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'll Be Home for Christmas

.....and home for Christmas I was! We beat the snow and traffic on our way "Up North" and were snowed in for the rest of the days we spent there. Seriously, I didn't leave the neighborhood. We made our own fun by playing Rock Band, sledding, and having a little family Christmas program (my mom insisted!). Here are some picture highlights:

Dad, Gerrit, Greg, and Owen playing Rock Band. Owen was an essential part of the band.
Mom and Dad with the grandkids. Everyone was looking slightly dishevelled on Christmas Eve.
Mom teaching Aubrey to knit.
Jozie, Sophie and Aubrey
Christmas morning! It's finally here!My sister Courtney and her family: husband Paul, Jozie and Aubrey.My sister Carey and her family: husband Greg, Sophie and Owen. Me and Gerrit. The funny thing is....we're not really sledding........but we do have fun. We hope you had a very Merry Christmas! We love you all!

2 comments:

Sonja said...

Oh my goodness! Your nieces are getting big! Glad you enjoyed the family!

Gordon Magee said...

I loved seeing your pictures and getting a recap of our holiday, it was great wasn't it.
Love ya
Mom