Sunday, March 15, 2009

Painting is My "Art's Desire"

So, it won't be in a gallery any time soon, but I enjoyed painting this tonight:I laid around the apartment today whining, "I'm booooored." I had flashbacks to being eight and my mom saying, "It's okay to be bored." Instead Gerrit said, "Do you want to go to a craft store?" Yes, yes I do. And for the low, low price of $8 we both found things to do! What a great deal for these tough economic times! I'm no Bob Ross, but I do love a blank canvas and a clean brush. *sigh*

2 comments:

Shannon said...

WOW!! That is a great painting Cassie! I laughed out loud at the Bob Ross comment - I remember watching him so much on public television growing up.

I'll definitely need to remember the craft store when I get bored!

STEPHANIE. said...

love the painting!...and yes the craft store is my fav!...like your blog. :)