Monday, March 2, 2009

I'm Just a Little Ashamed....

....to admit that I am emotionally devastated by The Bachelor. I have fallen victim once again to my reality television addiction (it's a disease!). I have many choice words for the Bachelor, Jason. But at this time, I will just say that he is a bad, selfish, mean man! If it's any comfort, I'm going to seek help since I clearly have a problem. Admitting it is the first step. But right now, I just need to be alone with some chocolate. I don't want to talk about it....

2 comments:

Erika said...

ME TOO!!!!!! I'm so furious with that man....what a jerk!!!! So glad I'm not alone in my struggle...we should start a support group for reality tv junkies :)

Gordon Magee said...

But he "followed his heart" didn't he? :-) (I know...he followed his heart on multiple occasions during the show. I think he had emotional problems frankly!)