Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A few tid-bits

I saw this on my friend Jenny's blog and filling in my answers. Jenny, I hope you don't mind me stealing your format!

I am: Cassie
I think: Frank Sinatra was a great artist, but not a very nice man...unfortunately.
I know: too many random facts about celebrities...not always useful.
I want: to read more, to be tidier, to have a grown-up job, to be a mom, to be the best wife possible.
I wish: I could work up the guts to be on Survivor.
I hate: broccoli.
I miss: my long-distance family and my friends in foreign countries. But I'm excited to see them soon!
I fear: fear itself, and scary movie previews.
I feel: my feet throbbing from a long day at Caribou.
I hear: Gerrit playing video games. :)
I smell: coffee on my hands! No matter what I do, it won't come off!
I crave: McDonald's all the time. "Supersize Me" had no affect on me. I've had this craving since I was little.
I search: for clean clothes in my laundry basket because I throw them in there whether they are dirty or not.
I wonder: what our kids will look like (Lord willing, we have them).
I regret: buying that shirt at Target. It's actually not cute at all.
I love: God, Gerrit, my family, my friends
I ache: for those who ache...and also for a massage.
I care: too little for endangered species.
I always: have a routine for everyday activities (OCD???)
I am not: motivated to exercise.
I believe: and I know that Jesus died for my sins, rose again, and is coming back one day.
I dance: more awkwardly now than I did in high school. I think my years at Northwestern drained me of rhythm.
I sing: way better when I'm alone. Though, I'm a pretty easy judge on myself...more of a Paula than a Simon.
I cry: whenever I see a bride walk down the aisle...whether I know her or not!
I don't always: do what I'm told (Gerrit said, "that sounds about right").
I fight: about silly things. I typically think I'm right. I need to work on this.
I write: too few blogs; my Sunday sermon notes and other quotes into a little book.
I win: at the game "Life" and Gerrit gets upset that he "didn't catch any breaks!" I love the game because there is so little strategy.
I lose: at most other games I play.
I never: eat the clam chowder at Christmas. I can't bring myself to do it.
I confuse: Memorial Day with Labor Day. Actually, I know what Memorial Day is. But Labor Day is...? I'm sure the whole Magee side of the family is disowning me right as you read this. I know they are important though! Please, still love me! Edit: Gerrit filled me in, bless his heart.
I listen: and then give my opinion. I should really start asking if people want my opinion.
I can usually be found: watching a reality television show.
I am scared: of noises in our apartment.
I need: to go to bed.
I am happy about: my life in general. I've been very blessed by God with an amazing husband, a wonderful family, great friends and most importantly, a relationship with Him.
I hope: to blog more later. Love you all!

2 comments:

jenny said...

Great info to know... I always like reading these. And yes, I agree... you should blog more. :-)

Erika said...

This was so fun to read, Cassie!