Saturday, August 30, 2014

Bubby and the Bean

Since Reyer was born, he and Adeline have become as thick as thieves. She often shares with us, "He's so special to me. I love him." 
 She likes to be near him at any cost.


He seeks her out too, since she has a lot of wisdom to impart. She has taught him to roll and sit and follow her. Who needs a puppy when you have a little brother?

Adeline likes to be in on the action of comforting and feeding him, too. She's so proud of him. When people ask his name, she chimes in, "That's Reyer Simon! He's my brother!" 

Reyer is finally starting to play in ways that are fun for Adeline. She has liked forts for some time, but he is enjoying them with her now. 

"Adeline? Are you in there?"

 "I think she's lost forever."

 "AAAAAHHHHH"

 "It's cool, guys. I found her."

 Bubby and the Bean. Best Buddies.



1 comment:

Erika said...

Love the pics of your kids!! Isn't it fun seeing siblings interact? I just love seeing their first friendships form :)