Monday, November 14, 2011

Confessions: Because I Feel Like It

1. If I weren't married, I wouldn't shave from September to May.

2. The movie Titanic traumatized me for the better part of 3 months in 7th grade.

3. I swear in my head...a lot. Maybe not like a sailor, but definitely like a canoe-r.

4. Certain shades of red annoy me.

5. The reader inside me wants so badly to enjoy Shakespeare, but she just can't.

6. I have a specific way that I eat macaroni and cheese, but it's too weird to explain.

7. Sometimes I think my life is like "The Truman Show."

8. I didn't want to grow out my boy haircut in junior high because I thought I would look "weird."

9. Mustaches....I can't.....they're just.....*gag* .....they need to be gone for the rest of time.

10. I'm a zit popper. I don't care what you say. Sometimes that's the only way to get rid of 'em.

(I feel better. Your turn.)

1 comment:

Gordon Magee said...

you funny little girl, you made me laugh out loud! No confessions here, I'd never hear the end of it and you already have enough ammunition on me!
Love ya
Mom