Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sixth

I was "tagged" many moons ago by Shannon (sorry it's taken so long). I need to find the sixth picture in the sixth folder on my computer. And then I will tag someone else . Here is my picture:


This is a younger Gerrit as we were on our way to an RA staff retreat. Our RD and friend, Jim, took this picture. Gerrit and I were both RAs on the same staff that year. By some crazy coincidence, this is the same year we started liking each other. At this point in time, he had already liked me and decided it was a lost cause. Therefore, he stopped liking me for a short time. But on this very retreat, I was just too awesome and his feelings were rekindled. It wasn't until about a month later that I returned those feelings. He won me over! Praise God!

Okay, I tag Carey and Heather E. (if she's reading this!).
1. Find the sixth picture in your sixth folder.
2. Pray that you remember the details.
3. Post it on your blog.
4. Tag other blogger friends and let them know they've been tagged.

2 comments:

Mrs. E. said...

Hi Cassie!
I found your blog through facebook and love it. You and Carey inspired me to start my own. I'll accept the tag. . . I'm curious what the picture will be. Also, I love your new "do". So attractive.
Happy new year!
Heather

Shannon said...

Yay, yay, yay!!! Isn't it fun to remember how the Lord brings you together?? The other day Dennis and I were reminiscing about the beginning of our romance 6 years ago. Time flies and everything gets better and better! :)