Friday, August 1, 2008

New Hair. New Woman.

Well, I did it. I got my hair chopped off. What brought this on, you ask? Gerrit has said before that I would look cute with short hair. Of course, I was hesitant because of the 5+ years of my childhood that I looked like a boy. Sometimes I still see that person staring back at me in the mirror. I worried that if I got my hair cut even to my chin that I wouldn't look like a female anymore. But I decided that maybe my face is more feminine now than it was in Jr. High. So, here it is, my new look:So, I think I still look like a girl. What do you think? This is my new grown-up hair. Hopefully this will be help me with getting a grown-up job. I really like it so far and I still feel feminine. As Shania Twain says, "Man, I feel like a woman!"

2 comments:

Erika said...

Love it, Cassie! It's adorable on you and it definitely makes you look like a grown up! :)

jenny said...

Love it! So cute! I love when husbands encourage short haircuts... :-) You are darling!