Tuesday, June 17, 2008

An Iowa Wedding

This past weekend, we had the pleasure of going to a wedding of some good friends. John (who has been friends with Gerrit since high school) and Emily got married in northern Iowa on a gorgeous day. The ceremony was lovely, the bride was beautiful (of course!), the groom was handsome and fun was had by all! Here are some pictures of the day:
I took this last picture right outside the church. This is what I remember seeing on road trips to see my extended family. I love Iowa! I really do! I have fond memories of family reunions there. I wish I could have seen everyone this time around. :(

2 comments:

Carey said...

Fun pictures! In the close-up of Gerrit, it looks like he has a tiny arm growning out of his left shoulder!!

Erika said...

Yea for Iowa weddings!! :) And cornfields...and pig smells! :) Ahhh, gotta love it!! Cute pics!